- MSP430 integrated environment - IARIAR is the global leader in embedded system development tools and services provider. The company was founded in 1983, has been 27 years, providing products and services related to the embedded system design, development and testing of every stage, including: integrated development environment with C/C++ compiler and debugger (IDE), real-time operating system and middleware, development kit, hardware emulator and a state machine modeling tools...
- MSP430 integrated environment - CCS
Code Composer Studio contains a set for the development and debugging of the embedded application tools. It contains for each TI device series, source code editor, compiler, debugger, project construction environment description, as well as a variety of other functions. Code Composer Studio IDE provides a single user interface, each step... Can help you complete the application development process
- What Is TI MSP430
TI (TI) ultra low power 16 RISC mixed signal processor of MSP430 series of products are the ultimate solution for battery powered applications. As a mixed signal and digital technology leader, TI production of innovative MSP430, enable system designers to keep the low power of the one and only simultaneously connected to the analog signals, sensors and digital components...
- MSP430 MCU type Naming rules
To help you understand each and every letter and number MSP430 single-chip model of meaning...
- The characteristics of MSP430
MSP430 MCU can be incorporated into the world's lowest power consumption microprocessor series. MSP430 provides 200 kinds of ultra low power microprocessor device. Each device has a clock system flexible, as many as 7 kinds of low power mode is enabled (LPM), which can improve the optimization performance. If matched with less than 1US of the instant wake-up time and interrupt sources, MSP430 ensures that the appropriate clock and peripheral... For your application only use manual tasks
- MSP430 microcontroller family and series
The MSP430 platform includes the five generation of ultra low power, highly integrated microprocessor products, more than 200 devices covering. Each generation of products to provide various levels of analog, digital peripherals and communications protocol, to help the developers to find suitable for various applications of
- The development process of MSP430
TI in 1996 to early 2000, has introduced several 31x, 32x, 33x series, the series of LCD driver module, to improve the integration of the system better. Each of a series of ROM (C), OTP (P), and EPROM (E) chip. EPROM is expensive, environment temperature range is narrow, mainly used for prototype development...